Artist Statement

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Today: Marsh in Oils, Watercolor Sky

Marsh
Oils on Stretched Canvas, 11" x 14"
SOLD at $40 plus $7 shipping.

This was done as a request, but since it didn't "sing" to the collector, it's now available as a posted painting.


Sky in Watercolors
Watercolor and Pastel on Arches Paper, 12" x 16"
Available at $20 plus $7 shipping.

I watched my Webinar through Wet Canvas again yesterday, and Johannes was doing watercolor sky demos. The colors he used were pretty amazing, so I thought after the Webinar was done, I'd give it a try. Raw Sienna, Indian Red and Cobalt Blue are all the colors in this sky. Neat, isn't it? I enhanced the water with some pastels, and I'm happy with it, though it's very simple.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails